How Can I Start with Your ERPNext Hosting Service
Summary: This article will walk you through how to start with ERPNext Hosting in minutes.
Table of Contents:
1. Create an ERPNext Application
With a registered Cloud Clusters account, you can deploy an ERPNext instance in minutes. We offer free trials for most applications. ERPNext is on the free trial list. To deploy an ERPNext, please log in to the control Panel and click the "order now."
After creating an ERPNext, you need to set it up. It involves the following steps:
- Adding Domain to Your Website
- Managing DNS records
- Installing SSL Certificate
- Getting Credentials for ERPNext Admin Panel
Once these are all set, you can start working with your ERPNext website.
3. Configure Your ERPNext System
You can configure your ERPNext system to your needs. The configurations can include basic setup like company setup, data import, and workflow setup. After that, you can start using the ERP system for your business, covering from CRM to HR. Log in to your ERPNext admin panel and start the setup.
ERPNext management scenarios
In our Control Panel, we provide many tools for you to manage your ERPNext websites, including FTPS、File Manager, and Shell/SSH. Those can be used in many scenarios to facilitate the management of your ERPNext:
- How Do I Manage My Website Files and Database
- How Can I Back up My Website to My Local PC
- How can I Add or Remove Resource for My Application
- How Can I Activate a Suspended Application
- How Can I Cancel an Application
- How Can I Restore a Canceled Application
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us at email@example.com