Welcome to GitLab Hosting Docs
If you are new to Cloud Clusters Inc, this article will introduce our services and show you how you can get started with a Cloud Clusters service.
1. About GitLab On Cloud Clusters
GitLab Hosting is a high-performance distributed data storage service developed by Cloud Clusters based on the open-source GitLab DevOps platform. It enables you to set up, manipulate, and scale the application in the cloud more easily.
The product has the following features:
- Cloud Service. Provided by Cloud Clusters, it’s a cloud-based end-to-end DevOps solution.
- It offers GitLab service that features high performance, data reliability up to 99.9%, ease of use, and convenience.
- It integrates various features such as backup, scaling, and migration for the convenient management of application.
Here we also list several FAQs if you would like to learn more about our services.
2. Getting Started with GitLab Hosting
To get started with GitLab Hosting, please visit How Can I Start with Your Hosting Service.
3. GitLab Management scenarios
Through our Control Panel, you can perform most application management operations. Below we list the most common scenarios for you. Click them to visit the related guidance.
- I Want to Take a Backup of GitLab to My Local
- How Can I Limit Special IPs to Access GitLab
- How Can I Add or Remove Resources for My Applications
- How Can I Activate a Suspended Application
- How Can I Cancel an Application
- How Can I Restore a Canceled Application
4. Cloudclusters Billing and Account
Currently, we provide free trials for most applications. During the trial period, clients can quickly perform application management operations.