How Can I Start with Your Hosting Service
Summary: This article will walk you through a Cloud Clusters journey in minutes. You can also refer to this video guide if you prefer.
Table of Contents:
1. Create a LimeSurvey Application
With a registered Cloud Clusters account, you can deploy a LimeSurvey instance in minutes. We offer a free trial for most applications we support. LimeSurvey is on the free trial list. To deploy a LimeSurvey, please log in to the control Panel and click the "order now."
After creating a LimeSurvey, you need to set it up. It involves the following steps:
- Adding Domain to Your Website
- Managing DNS records
- Installing SSL Certificate
- Resetting the Password of LimeSurvey Admin User
Once these are all set, you can start working with your LimeSurvey website.
3. Manage Your Survey
You can log in to your LimeSurvey to create and list surveys, find help, configure and change your personal and application settings, view important system notifications and administrate your application.
LimeSurvey management scenarios
In our Control Panel, we provide many tools for you to manage your LimeSurvey websites, including FTPS、File Manager, and Shell/SSH. Those can be used in many scenarios to facilitate the management of your LimeSurvey:
- How Do I Manage My Website Files and Database
- How Can I Back up My Website to My Local PC
- How can I Add or Remove Resource for My Application
- How Can I Activate a Suspended Application
- How Can I Cancel an Application
- How Can I Restore a Canceled Application
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us at email@example.com