Welcome to SQLClusters Docs
If you are new to Cloud Clusters Inc, this article will introduce our services and show you how you can get started with an Cloud Clusters service.
1. About MySQL On Cloud Clusters(SQLClusters)
SQLClusters is a high-performance distributed data storage service developed by Cloud Clusters based on the open-source MySQL database. It enables you to set up, manipulate, and scale relational databases in the cloud more easily.
The product has the following features:
- Cloud Storage Service. Provided by Cloud Clusters, it’s a cloud-based data storage service for internet applications.
- It is fully compatible with MySQL protocols and suitable for table-oriented application scenarios. SQLClusters can be used wherever MySQL is used.
- It offers MySQL service that features high performance, data reliability up to 99.9%, ease of use, and convenience.
- It integrates various database features such as backup, scaling, and migration. In addition, it is equipped with the new-generation database tool for even more convenient management of databases.
Here we also list several FAQs if you would like to learn more about our services.
2. Getting Started with SQL Clusters
To get started with SQLClusters, please visit How Can I Start with Your Hosting Service.
3. MySQL Management scenarios
Through our Control Panel, you can perform most database management operations. Below we list the most common scenarios of database management for you. Click them to visit the related guidance.
- How Can I Create Database User with Different Permissions
- I Want to Migrate a Database to Cloud Clusters from my Current Provider or Local PC
- I Want to Take a Backup of a MySQL Database to My Local
- How Can I Connect to MySQL Database
- How Can I Limit Special IPs to Access MySQL Database
- How Can I Change MySQL Configuration File
- How Can I Troubleshoot MySQL Connection Issues
- How Can I Add or Remove Resources for My Applications
- How Can I Activate a Suspended Application
- How Can I Cancel an Application
- How Can I Restore a Canceled Application
4. Cloudclusters Billing and Account
Currently, we provide free trials for most applications. During the trial period, clients can quickly perform application management operations.