Welcome to Redmine Hosting Docs
If you are new to Cloud Clusters Inc, this article will introduce our services and show you how you can get started with a Cloud Clusters service.
1. About Redmine On Cloud Clusters
Redmine Hosting is a fully managed hosting service developed by Cloud Clusters based on the open-source Redmine. It enables you to set up, manipulate, and scale your Redmine in the cloud more easily.
The product has the following features:
- Cloud Service. Provided by Cloud Clusters, it’s a cloud-based Redmine project management service for SMBs.
- It offers Redmine service that features high performance, data reliability up to 99.9%, ease of use, and convenience.
- It is equipped with various tool for more convenient management of your online ERP system.
Here we also list several FAQs if you would like to learn more about our services.
2. Getting Started with Redmine Hosting
To get started with Redmine Hosting, please visit How Can I Start with Your Redmine Hosting Service.
3. Redmine Management scenarios
Through our Control Panel, you can perform most Redmine management operations. Below we list the most common scenarios of Redmine management for you. Click them to visit the related guidance.
- How Can I Set up My Redmine Website
- How Do I Manage My Website Files and Database
- How Can I Back up My Website to My Local PC
- How Do I Add or Remove Resources for My Application
- How Can I Activate a Suspended Application
- How Can I Cancel an Application
- How Can I Restore a Canceled Application
4. Cloudclusters Billing and Account
Currently, we provide free trials for most applications. During the trial period, clients can quickly perform application management operations.