Welcome to Roundcube Hosting Docs
If you are new to Cloud Clusters Inc, this article will introduce our services and show you how you can get started with a Cloud Clusters service.
1. About Roundcube On Cloud Clusters
Roundcube hosting is a high-performance Content Management System service developed by Cloud Clusters based on the open-source Roundcube. It enables you to set up, manipulate, and scale your Roundcube in the cloud more easily.
The product has the following features:
- Cloud Service. Provided by Cloud Clusters, it’s a cloud-based webmail service for organizations.
- It offers Roundcube service that features high performance, data reliability up to 99.9%, ease of use, and convenience.
- It is equipped with various tool for more convenient management of your websites.
Here we also list several FAQs if you would like to learn more about our services.
2. Getting Started with Roundcube Hosting
To get started with Roundcube hosting, please visit How Can I Start with Your Hosting Service.
3. Roundcube Management scenarios
Through our Control Panel, you can perform most Roundcube management operations. Below we list the most common scenarios of Roundcube management for you. Click them to visit the related guidance.
- How Can I Set up My Roundcube Website
- How to Use Your email Account via Roundcube Webmail Interface
- How Do I Manage My Website Files and Database
- How Can I Back up My Website to My Local PC
- How Do I Add or Remove Resources for My Application
- How Can I Activate a Suspended Application
- How Can I Cancel an Application
- How Can I Restore a Canceled Application
4. Cloudclusters Billing and Account
Currently, we provide free trials for most applications. During the trial period, clients can quickly perform application management operations.