How Can I Start with Your Hosting Service
Summary: This article will walk you through a typical Cloud Clusters journey in minutes.
Table of Contents:
1. Create a Matomo Application
With a registered Cloud Clusters account, you can deploy a Matomo instance in minutes. We offer a free trial for most applications we support. Matomo is on the free trial list. To deploy a Matomo, please log in to the control Panel and click the "order now."
After creating a Matomo, you need to set it up. It involves the following steps:
- Initialize the Matomo Installation
- Adding Domain to Your Website
- Managing DNS records
- Installing SSL Certificate
- Resetting the Website Login Password
Once these are all set, you can start working with your Matomo website.
3. Track Data with Matomo
You can log in to your Matomo to view and analysis the data of your tracked websites.
Matomo management scenarios
In our Control Panel, we provide many tools for you to manage your Matomo websites, including FTPS、File Manager, and Shell/SSH. Those can be used in many scenarios to facilitate the management of your Matomo:
- How Do I Manage My Website Files and Database
- How Can I Back up My Website to My Local PC
- How can I Add or Remove Resource for My Application
- How Can I Activate a Suspended Application
- How Can I Cancel an Application
- How Can I Restore a Canceled Application
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org