03. Do you offer any network and server uptime guarantee?
Yes. We offer a 99.9% uptime guarantee for our network and all servers.
04. How long does it take to set up my applications online?
The deployment on our platform can be a matter of minutes, even seconds.
05. Do you allow IRC in your network?
All IRC is strictly forbidden on our network. Any host found running either an IRC client or server will face suspension or cancellation of our services.
06. What is difference between free trial services and paid services?
In the free-trial period, you will be able to enjoy our paid services for free.
07. How can I get my free trial?
To start a free trial, please sign up first at Cloud Clusters Inc, then go to the application pricing page to start a free trial of your interested plan.
08. How can I continue my service after the free trial?
If you decide to continue using the service, you need to prepay for the hosting service before the trial is over. We will send you an invoice after you complete your billing information so that you can make the payment upfront. If you need help on this, please refer to the link.
09. Can I end my trial and upgrade to a paid subscription?
Of course. You can upgrade to the paid subscription at any time during the free trial. Thank you.
CockroachDB, MariaDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, SQL Server, Oracle, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, WordPress, Drupal, Magento, OpenCart, Odoo, Moodle, Kafka, Prometheus are trademarks of their respective owners. All product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only and do not imply endorsement.