01. How do you provide technical support?
- We provide technical support 24/7 via email. Sales department is available 24/7 via live chat and email. Billing department can be approached Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m via email.
02. What is the philosophy behind your managed ?
- Our philosophy is to provide managed hosting services for applications with affordable prices to small and medium-sized businesses.
03. Where Can I deploy my applications?
- Currently, we have five data centers located in Dallas, Texas; Bend, Oregon; Charlotte, North Carolina; Denver, Colorado; and Kansas, City Missouri. When you order an application hosting service, you can choose the location that is closer to your target audience.
04. How can I reset the password of my account?
- There are two ways to reset the password of your account. For detailed steps, please refer to the guide article.
01. Can I use my domain name in your service?
- Yes, you can use your own domain. Please contact us if you need to learn more.
02. Can I use my SSL in your service?
- Yes, you can use your own SSL. Please contact us if you need to learn more.
03. What are your name servers to manage DNS records?
- ns1.cloudclusters.net 184.108.40.206. ns2.cloudclusters.net 220.127.116.11'
01. Can I try your cloud before payment?
- Yes. For each account, permitted concurrent free-trial deployments are up to 3.
02. Do you have a download file and IP that I can test the network speed?
- Yes. You can test our network speed at the Data Centers page.
03. Do you offer any network and server uptime guarantee?
- Yes. We offer a 99.9% uptime guarantee for our network and all servers.
04. How long does it take to set up my applications online?
- The deployment on our platform can be a matter of minutes, even seconds.
05. Do you allow IRC in your network?
- All IRC is strictly forbidden on our network. Any host found running either an IRC client or server will face suspension or cancellation of our services.
06. What is difference between free trial services and paid services?
- In the free-trial period, you will be able to enjoy our paid services for free.
07. How can I get my free trial?
- To start a free trial, please sign up first at Cloud Clusters Inc, then go to the application pricing page to start a free trial of your interested plan.
08. How can I continue the after the free trial?
- If you decide to continue using the service, you need to prepay for the hosting service before the trial is over. We will send you an invoice after you complete your billing information so that you can make the payment upfront. If you need help on this, please refer to the link.
09. Can I end my trial and upgrade to a paid subscription?
- Of course. You can upgrade to the paid subscription at any time during the free trial. Thank you.
10. How can I restore my cancelled service?
- We offer a step-by-step guide article for this topic.
11. Can I upgrade my plan or add resource in the period of free trial?
- Yes, you can. Please refer to the guide article on the 'Documentation' page.