When is your technical support available for current clients?
- We offer technical support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Are all your departments open 24 hours a day?
- No, our Billing Department and Sales Department are open Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
How long does it take for you to reply to correspondences?
- Generally, we respond to most emails within an hour.
Are you closed on holidays?
- Our technical support is available 24/7/365. However, there may be a slightly longer response time from our billing and sales departments due to holiday hours.
Where is your data center?
- Currently, we have four data centers located in Dallas, Bend, Charlotte, and Denver, allowing clients to deploy applications as close to their target audience as possible.
Do you have a download file and IP that I can test the network speed?
Do you offer any free trial?
- Yes, any registered user can enjoy a free trial.
Do you offer any network and server uptime guarantee?
- Yes, we offer a 99.9% uptime guarantee for our network and all our servers.
How long will it take to install an application?
- It will take less than one minute to install an application.
Do you allow IRC in your network?
- All IRC is strictly forbidden on our network. Any host found running either an IRC client or server will face suspension or cancellation of our services.
What does your Free Hosting mean?
- The free trial services are essentially the same as our paid services, but free of charge.
How can I get my free trial?
- To start a free trial, please sign up first at Cloud Clusters Inc, then go to the application pricing page to start a free trial of your interested plan.
Does the free trial has any limits, compared with the paid service?
- No. There are no limits. The functions/features of both services are comparable.
How can I renew my trial service?
- If you decide to continue using the service, you need to prepay for the hosting service before the trial is over. We will send you an invoice after you complete your billing information so that you can make the payment upfront.
How many free trial deployments can I have?
- One deployment is allowed at the same time during the trial.
Can I end my trial and upgrade?
- Yes, you can upgrade to paid subscription at any time during your free trial.
Can I use my domain name in your service?
- Yes, you can use your own domain. Please contact us if you need to Learn More.
Can I use my SSL in your service?
- Yes, you can use your own SSL. Please contact us if you need to Learn More.
What are your name servers to manage DNS records?
- ns1.cloudclusters.net 188.8.131.52
- ns2.cloudclusters.net 184.108.40.206